As Winter Draws It’s Last Breath & An Icy Blast Hits The Sky, In Ladywell There Is A Glimmer Behind The Door Of The Misty Moon Gallery. The Last Days Of Winter Exhibition Brings Warmth To All Who Enter In……………
PREVIEW NIGHT WEDNESDAY 27th FEBRUARY FROM 7pm – LATE
Featuring Local Artists & Special Guest Margaret Nolan Glamour Goddess Of The Small & Silver Screen.
- Bernard Jennings
- Cath Dupuy
- Cynthia Dewsbury
- Elle Mackereth
- Izabela Nowicka-Piaskowska
- Malcolm Brebner
- Sue Horne
- Seven Art
- Simon Birch
- The Sequined Moon
- Wilf Frost
Margaret Nolan Will Only Be @ The Gallery On Saturday the 2nd March From 7pm. Where She Will Be Talking About Her Career In TV & Film. Anna Nield Misty Moon’s Mistress Of Ceremonies Will Be Chairing The Q&A
Official Photographs Taken @ The Preview Night By John Gaffen
- Train: approximately 15 minutes from central London, frequent service to Ladywell Station from Charing Cross, London Bridge and Waterloo East.
- Overground: to New Cross/New Cross Gate then 136 bus to Ladywell.
- DLR: to Lewisham, then buses to Ladywell.
- Bus: 47, 75, 122, 136, 185, 199, 208, 284, 484, P4.