Cynthia studied fine art at Goldsmiths University 1975- 1978, then she did 2 years post graduate study at Slade School, University College London 1978 – 1980.
Cynthia mainly works with mixed media and recycled materials, usually gleaned from skips and objects found in the street.
Cynthia enjoys the interaction of environment and the elements on the materials used and use the stitch craft to join items together.
Cynthia works a lot in her allotment shed and gathers materials that appear from time to time.
Misty Moon Exhibitions
- The Winter Exhibition – December 2012
- The Halloween Exhibition – October 2012
- The September Exhibition – September 2012
- The Late Summer Exhibition – August 2012
- The Mid Summer Exhibition – June 2012
- The Shakespeare Code Exhibition – May 2012
- Adrienne King – The Return – April 2012
- The Alternative Valentine’s Exhibition – February 2012
- The Mid Winter Exhibition – January 2012
- The Winter Exhibition – December 2011
- The Halloween Exhibition – October 2011