British Museum Director Neil MacGregor announced details of a special Radio 4 series dedicated to William Shakespeare. Shakespeare’s Restless World will explore the bard’s life, work and the period he lived in by examining a number of objects from the era.
In support of the William Shakespeare season, Misty Moon Exhibitions and Events are proud to present The Shakespeare Code Exhibition. Come and see superb artwork and photography being exhibited by local & international artists.
Preview Night Wednesday the 9th May 2012
Location: The Misty Moon Gallery, Ladywell Tavern, Ladywell, London, SE13
Date: 7th to 27th May 2012
Opening Times: 3pm till Late
- Andrew Evans
- Carola Mathers
- Cynthia Dewsbury
- David Moore
- EMi Ali
- Emma Horsfield aka The Countess
- Helen Roberts
- Jolyon Dupuy
- Lalitu Art
- Nicola Wills
- Sequined Moon
- Stephanie Reeves
- Wendy Brooks
Special Guest Photographer Richard Beer With His Haunting Work Of The Mescalero Apache Indians
- Train: approximately 15 minutes from central London, frequent service to Ladywell Station from Charing Cross, London Bridge and Waterloo East.
- Overground: to New Cross/New Cross Gate then 136 bus to Ladywell.
- DLR: to Lewisham, then buses to Ladywell.
- Bus: 47, 75, 122, 136, 185, 199, 208, 284, 484, P4.