David Moore is a South London based artist, exhibiting primarily at The Tank Gallery, Ladywell, South London as part of the Misty Moon Collective of Artists and Craftsmen.
His influences and inspiration include the beautiful Parisian Society portraits of Kees Van Dongen; the darker Berlin street portraiture of Rudolf Schlicter; Alfred Cheney Johnston’s photographs of The Ziegfeld Follies and silent era film stars; and the “Hot Girls” and cabaret artistes of post-war Weimar Berlin.
Misty Moon Exhibitions
- The Alternative Valentine’s Exhibition – February 2012
- The Mid Winter Exhibition – January 2012
- The Winter Exhibition – December 2011
- The Halloween Exhibition – October 2011
- The Tim Feltham Exhibition – September 2011
- The Adrienne King Exhibition – September 2011
- The Late Summer Exhibition – August 2011
- The Summer Exhibition – June 2011
- The Late Spring Exhibition – May 2011
- The Spring Exhibition – April 2011